How to build strong relationships with our partner is the greatest asset in this world we can acquire. Although it depends on our ability to understand and be understood. It is what gives us the ability to issue out information and instructions, in addition to asking questions and exchanging of ideas. It is indeed the roadmap to building strong relationship. communication creates trails through the desert of marriage thus preventing it from crashing in divorce, separation or die-hard marriages. It again helps in navigating and building strong marriages and relationships. We should also know before embarking on marriages/relationships the modus operandi, route guards and maps for effective communication. it is important in a relationship we know how to communicate to build strong relationships.
COMMUNICATE TO BUILD A STRONG RELATIONSHIP
Effective communication builds a strong relationship. It is the balance of obtaining desired results by caring for that which produces the results. It is also our understanding and response to a conversation. communicating to build a strong relationship is expressing interest in the speaker and establishing confidence in the listener.
Effective communication can often prevent little problems from escalating into major marriage and relationship hiccups. It is a fact that once information is misconceived in the family or relationship; a non conducive atmosphere and www.nmanuemedia/lifestyle Disharmony in our home has been created.
tips on how to communicate and build strong relationships
As Couples and friends; we are unique beings and should effectively express our feelings to be understood. Here are simple tips to help you communicate and build a strong relationship.
Talk Nonsense.:- we need to open ourselves. Have a chat, quarrel, argue, say stupid foolish things to ourselves. It is a spa in a relationship. Free your mind. Everyone will surely come around after the storm. makeovers tastes good and produces babies.
- EYE CONTACT:- Maintaining a lot of eye contacts is one of the simple ways for effective communication in our relationship. we should also employ other non verbal techniques such as smiling, nodding etc. This will definitely suggest respect, genuine and candid interest in the discussion with our spouse/ partner.
- ASK QUESTIONS:- we should form the habit of asking questions during communication. Asking questions shows respect for our partner and build a strong relationship. We ask questions for further clarifications and boosting communication. It is an indication to our partner that we are paying attention to the them and really want to know more.
- REDUCE NOISE:- Noise cracks communication because it is our personal pre perceptions, conception and emotional understanding of the topic being discussed. We should express ourselves verbally to clear hidden misconceptions. Therefore Clean our closets during discussions to reduce noise, communicate to build strong relationship
- POSITIVE POSTURE:- Maintaining positive posture is also one of the ways to achieve effective communication in our relationship. We should verbally sit with our body inclined towards our spouse during conversations, because It indicates we are interested in the speaker and the topic of discussion .
- RELAXED MOOD:- Relaxed mood shows a high level of acceptance of what our partner is talking about. We should always have our conversations timely and frequently in a conducive relaxed atmosphere and environment. We can also communicate at any time, place, way and manner suitable for us. Finally we should make sure we do not communicate tiredness or inattentiveness by our mood, throughout the conversation period through the following:- fondling with our phone, watching television, dashing our eyes here and there, shuffling our feet, adjusting and readjusting of our seat.
TONE OF VOICE:- Choose our tone of voice wisely. Tone in discussion can lead to disharmony in our relationship. We should avoid as much as possible speaking in high pitch tone except we are communicating anger, displeasure and disappointment. We should endeavor to keep our voices slightly faint, gentle and loving; if we are to communicate and build a strong relationship. Using high pitched tone communicates disrespect to your spouse/partner